General terms and conditions of services, including e-store user terms and conditions
Last modified June 29, 2021
These general terms and conditions of services regulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities in relation to Elsavie OÜ (registry code 14991039, address Laki 4, Tallinn 10621, e-mail: email@example.com; hereinafter service provider or seller) and the person using his services (hereinafter customer or buyer) selling products and providing services.
Elsavie OÜ sells products and provides services through the e-store.
ordering and payment
- To place an order, the customer must select a suitable product and add it to the shopping cart. If the product is a microbiome test, the product may additionally include a subscription to a consulting service.
- The customer must choose the appropriate delivery method.
- Adding a product to the shopping cart does not oblige you to buy. The product is kept in the shopping cart until the customer deletes it or makes a purchase.
- All necessary data must be entered to place an order.
- The terms of delivery of products are valid within the Republic of Estonia unless otherwise stated.
- If the buyer has the right to use the discount (incl. The discount determined by the campaign code), it only applies to the price of the product and / or service and does not apply to the shipping cost.
- Once the seller has received the order and the customer has paid for it, the seller will send the order confirmation e-mail to the customer to confirm the order.
- Payment for the order is made via the bank link.
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay, Visa / Mastercard card payments
- Latvian banking links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
- Lithuanian banking links: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
NB! When paying with a bank link, the "Back to merchant" button must be clicked on the bank's page after the payment has been made.
- Payments are mediated by Maksekeskus AS and Stripe. Payment is made outside the e-shop in a secure payment environment. The seller does not have access to the buyer's bank and credit card details. The seller is the controller of personal data, who forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor.
- The agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount payable for the product and / or service to the seller's current account.
- The seller has the right to withdraw from the concluded sales contract without sanctions and not to deliver the ordered product or provide the service in the following cases:
- the product has run out of stock;
- the price or features of the product have been displayed incorrectly in the e-shop due to a system error.
- If the seller withdraws from the sales contract, he will contact the buyer immediately and return the amount paid to him.
- If the seller changes the price of the product and / or service in the e-shop and the new price takes effect after the order is submitted than before the invoice is paid, the price valid at the time of placing the order is applied to the order.
- There is no possibility to book the product. If the customer notices that the desired product is out of stock, he can inform firstname.lastname@example.org of his interest in purchasing.
- Products purchased from the e-store will be sent to the following countries: European countries.
- To receive the product, the buyer has the following options: Smartpost parcel machine, Omniva parcel machine, DHL courier, TNT courier.
- The shipping costs of the product are borne by the buyer when placing the order and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- The seller will post the orders within 5 working days after payment.
- Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 5 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia usually takes place within 10 calendar days. The seller is not responsible for the delay or non-delivery of postal items sent to the customer. The customer must notify the seller immediately if he has not received the sampling kit sent to him within the normal delivery time.
- All prices in the www.elsavie.com e-shop are in euros and include 20% VAT.
- Elsavie reserves the right to adjust prices. If the Customer submitted his order before the price changes took effect, then the price that was reflected on the invoice at the moment of placing the order applies to him. The customer has no right to demand compensation for the price difference.
- If a microbiome test sample does not meet the requirements of the testing instructions (eg, the sample is too small or contaminated), the vendor will notify the customer and the customer must order a new sample set to test the new sample.
- The customer has the right to return the unopened product, including the unopened components of the product, within 14 days of receiving the product.
- The customer notifies of the return request by e-mail to email@example.com. The application must contain the following information: the returned goods, the order / invoice number and the current account to which the money will be returned. If desired, the reason why the customer wants to return the order can also be indicated.
- If the product has been purchased as a campaign and another product has been added to the ordered product, the buyer must return the entire set.
- The cost of the returned goods and the initial delivery cost will be transferred to the buyer's bank account within 14 working days.
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of making the withdrawal application.
- If the customer does not pick up the product within the given time limit and the product is therefore automatically returned to the seller, the customer is obliged to reimburse the cost of sending the returned package.
- If, after returning the product, the seller's inspection of the condition of the goods has revealed that the returned product has deteriorated compared to the time of sale, the buyer must be compensated for the decrease in the value of the thing. The seller may submit such a request no later than within one month from the arrival of the returned product. The buyer is obliged to compensate the value of the product if the returned product has been damaged, reworked or otherwise deteriorated.
ordering a microbiome test
- When ordering a microbiome test, a sample must be taken and sent to the seller in accordance with the instructions that came with the test, with a signed consent to perform the test.
- The seller will not test the sample sent to the seller without the customer's signed consent and will destroy it immediately.
- The sample must be sent to the seller as soon as possible. To test the sample, it is necessary for the sample to reach the seller within a reasonable time. The risk of the sample reaching the seller in time is borne by the sampler.
- It is not possible for the client to monitor the progress of the microbiome test result. The seller notifies the customer of the completion and publication of the test result by receiving a notice at the e-mail address provided to the seller.
- In order to publish the test results, the seller uploads the test results to the electronic environment created for this purpose, and the customer can view the test results according to the sample instructions on the basis of an individual access code.
- The test results in a non-medical report with recommendations for nutritional observations and changes, the report does not include medical advice.
- If the client has ordered counseling based on the results of the microbiome test, the counselor of his choice has the right to receive additional information from the client with the latter's consent.
liability and dispute settlement
- In the case of a product that does not comply with the terms of the contract (does not correspond to the provided sample or has defects), the consumer has the right to file a complaint and return the product. In the case of a defective product, the consumer has the right to lodge a complaint with the seller within two years from the date of delivery of the goods. The complaint must be lodged immediately, but not later than two months after the discovery of the defect. In order to solve later problems more easily, the consumer must keep the purchase documents (invoice, contract, etc.) proving that the product was purchased from the www.elsavie.com online store. Without a document proving the sale, the seller may not solve the problem.
- The seller is not responsible for defects in the goods caused by improper use or damage to the product.
- The seller does not compensate for any damage that may be caused by changes in delivery times, prices and other conditions under these conditions.
- The seller is not responsible for the consequences of using the product that are not related to the instructions or recommendations related to the product or resulting from non-compliance with the instructions and recommendations. The seller is not responsible for the buyer's expectations of changes in health.
- The microbiome test is performed diligently and professionally by the seller. The seller is not responsible for the results of the microbiome test due to the failure of the analysis despite the correct processing of the sample.
- Feedback left by the customer may be used by the seller for advertising purposes and only with the customer's consent. The seller has the right to make only linguistic corrections in the customer's comment, without changing the meaning of the comment.
If you have any questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.